We can listen, we can help.
Welcome to UWAŻNA THERAPY CENTER!
UWAŻNA means careful, observant, attentive and mindful. This describes our team. We are here to carefully listen to your story, to observe your emotions and encourage you to explore them, to attentively analyze your problems and mindfully support you in your quest to overcome difficulties. We provide comprehensive and reliable services, which we direct to every person, experiencing problems in their emotional, personal, professional or sexual life, or who would like to improve their relationships with others.
Psychotherapy, counseling and psychiatrist in Poznan
For English-speaking patients - adults and teenagers alike - we offer counseling, psychotherapy and psychiatric consultations in person or on-line. What's the difference?
- Counselling is a short-term psychological process.
- Main goal is to identify issues, help with coping during a crises and support the patient towards recovery.
- For those of you having trouble with getting acustomed to the Polish reality, raising children in a different country, getting along with colleagues, partners or family, looking for psychological support or guidance in possible treatment options for any other reason.
- Psychotherapy is a long-term process of psychological treatment.
- Main goal is to help you understand your emotions, trace your thought processes and help you understand the underlying reasons of your behavior and difficulties.
- With all other interpersonal or intra personal problems like: anxiety, depression, personality disorders, suicidle thoughts and other self-destructive impulses or simply for those who'd like to get to know themselvse better.
- Can advice and support.
- May issue a prescription for medications.
- May issue a sick leave.
- May refer you to a hospital or indicate another adequate psychiatric treatment.