- Psychotherapy is a long-term process of psychological treatment.
- Main goal is to help you understand your emotions, trace your thought processes and help you understand the underlying reasons of your behavior and difficulties.
- With all other interpersonal or intra personal problems like: anxiety, depression, personality disorders, suicidle thoughts and other self-destructive impulses or simply for those who'd like to get to know themselvse better.
- depression and other affective disorders,
- anxiety and psychosomatic disorders (neuroses), social phobia,
- personality disorders and maladaptive styles of functioning,
- emotional disorders of women in connection with pregnancy and childbirth,
- developmental age disorders (children and adolescents),
- behavioral disorders,
- problems as a result of sudden or chronic stress (traumas, injuries, crises)
- mental disorders and diseases,
- persistent difficulties in love, sexual, social and professional relationships,
- lowered self-esteem and self-esteem
- and other psychological dilemmas.